This resilience toolkit teaches a step-by-step plan for resilience team building and neighborhood emergency preparedness.…
Your pets need a plan, too. If your pet plan is ready for action, you and your pets will have a much safer and less stressful time coping with a natural disaster.
Here are some valuable resources:
- County Animal Services*: (805) 681-5285; countyofsb.org
- County Animal Services Emergency Hotline: (805) 681-4332
- Santa Barbara Humane Society*: (805) 964-4777; sbhumanesociety.org
- Santa Barbara Humane Society Emergency Hotline: (805) 330-3330
- City of Santa Barbara Animal Control*: (805) 963-1513; santabarbaraca.gov
- Earl Warren Showgrounds*: (805) 687-0766; earlwarren.com
- B.U.N.S. (Bunnies Urgently Needing Shelter)*: (805) 683-0521; bunssb.org
- VCA Care Specialty and Emergency Animal Hospital: (805) 899-2273; vcahospitals.com/care
- Advanced Veterinary Specialists: (805) 729-4460; avs4pets.com
(*Offers emergency boarding services)
Santa Barbara Humane Society’s Lost & Found hotline at (805) 681-5285 or after business hours at (805) 564-6862.
Report lost pets online through Santa Barbara County Animal Services at countyofsb.org.